How to Care for Eyelash Extensions
1. Do not use regular or waterproof mascara. Most brands of mascara contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the adhesive. Removing mascara from your lashes can cause the extensions to fall off prematurely as well.
2. Take special care around the eye area when cleansing your face. Gently cleanse the eye area and do not scrub or rub your eyes. Avoid any type of Glycol based products and oil-based product around the eyes. Mineral, Vegetable, Coconut & Canola oils will break down the adhesive and cause the extensions to fall off.
3. Never use a clamp-style eyelash curler on your extensions. This can permanently damage not only the extensions, but your natural eyelashes as well.
4. Avoid Steam & Excessive heat. Be mindful of blow drying your hair, the steam from a dishwasher, shower and heat from ovens you may melt the fibers.
5. Be sure to schedule a fill appointment every 2 to 3 weeks for timely touch-ups. This will keep your lashes looking full and natural, indefinitely
6. No Picking or Pulling at your lashes.
7. Do not attempt to remove the extensions yourself. Have them removed by your professional
8. Contact me with any questions or concerns. My priority is that you love your lashes! (530) 334-8733